Welcome to the Unite 4 Humanity Blog
In sha Allah you’ll find all the latest information, stories and opinions on our charitable projects, special campaigns, emergency fundraising appeals as well as the stories from our volunteers.
Our aim is to keep you (our donors) up to date with what is going on in Unite 4 Humanity and what we are doing in the field.
Unite 4 Humanity ’s charity funds
All the charity’s costs are covered by:
- Donations specified for administration.
- Income and Profits generated from Unite 4 Humanity’s charity shop
- Our charity shop sell new and nearly-new clothing and other items that have been donated to Unite 4 Humanity.
- Money raised by sponsors (Businesses)
- Tax reclaimed from the UK government’s Gift Aid scheme. This allows taxpayers to increase the value of their donation by 25%. This additional money is allocated to the charity’s administration fund. (Surplus Gift Aid funds are used for Unite 4 Humanity’s Relief Projects.)
Our aim is to inspire even more people to get involved, not only in the UK but also in other countries around the world.