Give Your Sadaqah to the Poor and Needy through Unite 4 Humanity
Sadaqah (voluntary charity) is a virtuous deed in Islam. In fact, it is considered as a proof of one’s imaan (faith).
Benefits of giving Sadaqah
- Purifies your Wealth
- Increase Barakah in your Rizq
- Removes Worries and Hardships from Your Life
- Gives you a Feel-Good Factor
Things to Keep in Mind Before You Donate Sadaqah
- Conceal your Sadaqah – Save yourself from Riya (Showing off).
- Sadaqah will only be accepted in front of Allah if it is from a halal (lawful) source.
- Charity starts from home – before giving out make sure your dependents aren’t in need of that money.
- Once you’ve decided to give Sadaqah – don’t delay giving (Shaytaan always plays fear of poverty).
- Do not count how much you are giving in Sadaqah – whatever you have given as Sadaqah will be given back to you in the hereafter … in a better state.
- When giving Sadaqah only seek reward from Allah and ask for the Jannah and the sight of His Majestic Face
We ask Allah to accept your Sadaqah Donation and make it a cause of admitting you into Jannah.
Highlights from Our Work
The Importance of Giving Sadaqah
Every good deed, whether it is an act, a gesture or just merely a good word. If this good deed has been done to gain the pleasure of Allah then it is classed as Sadaqah.
Allah Wants Us to Give Sadaqah
Shaitan doesn’t want us to succeed, it was cause every type of obstacle and hurdle to stop us giving sadaqah in the way of Allah.
Allah says in Quran:
Satan threatens you with poverty and orders you to immorality, while Allah promises you forgiveness from Him and bounty. And Allah is all-Encompassing and Knowing. [Al-Baqarah 268]
Donate Sadaqah to Remove Illnesses and Hardship
Virtues of giving sadaqah are many, here are some of the examples from the books of hadith.
Treat your sick ones with sadaqah. Sadaqah repels all illnesses and calamities.
Let him who has knowledge give sadaqah from his knowledge. Let him who has wealth give sadaqah from his wealth.
Charity increases one’s life span. Sadaqah wipes out sins and protects one against awful death.
Gain Humbleness By Donating Sadaqah
Sadaqah wipes out arrogance.
Allah increase the wealth and the sustenance of the person who regularly give sadaqah.
Dua is accepted when you intercede using your good deed, what is better than asking Allah for something using your sadaqah as intercession.
Donate Sadaqah and Protect Yourself From the Punishment of Hereafter
Sadaqah protects one from the torment in the grave. It takes one under protection on the Day of Resurrection.
Avert your troubles by regularly giving sadaqah.
Sadaqah wipes out sins just as water extinguishes fire.
Giving Sadaqah Never Decreases One’s Wealth
Imam Ahmad said: By Allah, giving sadaqah does not decrease wealth. Then give sadaqah.
Sadaqah averts 70 types of problems, the least of which is
leprosy and alphos.
Sadaqah cripples Shaitan.
Give Sadaqah Only To Seek The Pleasure of Allah
Whoever gives sadaqah purely for the sake of gaining Allah’s pleasure, Allahu will say to him on the Day of Resurrection, “O My slave, you pursued My pleasure, so I will not make you despicable, and I will make your body haram for Hell. Enter Paradise from any door you like.”
Give sadaqah even if it is little.
Whoever wants abundance in the wealth, let him give sadaqah.
Sadaqah increases wealth.