Will is a set of instructions on how (one’s property) is to be disposed of after one’s death, or how it is to be given away after one’s death.
Fulfilment of a Religious Duty
If you die without leaving a will in the UK then your wealth will be distributed under the UK Laws, this doesn’t comply with the Sharia.
Leaving Something Behind for Unite 4 Humanity
Unite 4 Humanity prays that you stay safe and healthy amongst your family but death is a reality which is going to reach everyone.
If you have or are thinking of making a will, we would appreciate if you can leave some of your wealth for our charitable causes. We will in sha Allah invest your donation into projects of Sadaqah Jaariyah so you will continue to receive the reward after your death.
9 Steps to Writing an Islamic Will
- Valuation of your assets
- It is advisable to hire a solicitor
- Instruct About your Funeral & Burial Arrangements
- Instruct About the Share Everyone will receive from the wealth
(Remember this must be according to the Sharia Law)
- Choose a Person of Trust as an Executor of Your Will
- Choose a guardian for children
- Witnesses are very important for any contract
- Keep your will safe
- Update your will if there are any changes in circumstances